Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Material Design pain in arse

Google lose their own design tutorial. Material design - OK, BUT Y U NOT keep old articles, why you redirect me to new "design concept"? Where is cool tutor from this link: https://developer.android.com/design/patterns/multi-pane-layouts.html? I thought I'm going crazy, cause I could not find it after 2 days I read it. Maybe I remember something wrong, I thought. But you have this link in your own course on Udacity! And now I see this link:
http://developer.android.com/design/patterns/actionbar.html
And it works! But you can't reach this page from anywhere on developer.android.com. And it contains link to App Bar - material design analog. Why not to keep other articles in this way?
Also I remember articles with tablet design strategies - when use multiple panels and when just stretch. Maybe this was on the same page - I'm not sure.
Google, please, please, please, revert you site to previous state and keep material design as additional section. Please, please, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment