Sunday, April 13, 2014

Android and I

After I changed my specialization from Delphi to Java, I became interested in Android development.
But I had my work to do and a lot of Java EE stuff to learn, so I was leaving Android for a while.

Nevertheless, I have pass Android Game Development Tutorial and have gain some basic knowledge about Android applications. And even game developing :)

And at the same time I discovered Coursera. And first of all I tried to Android course :)

There was no such course, so I choose Algorithms, Parts I and II. This was priceless experience.

And when Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems was announced, I have enrolled to it immediately. In fact, I started specialization Mobile Cloud Computing with Android.

And now I'm waiting for my certificate from the first course and for starting the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment