Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Briefly about my plan

So I decided to leave my current job and spend 2-3 month studying Android programming more deeply.

There are few "epics" in my plan:

Main:
Take and complete POSA course.

Additional, but not less important:
Complete Head First Design Patterns. I bought this book almost 2 years ago, but never finished. Shame on me.
Complete Clean Code. I have read a theoretical part already, but more important is to apply best practices on practice.

That was about theory. Of course, there will be a lot of exercises, but not enough, I believe.
So firstly I want to perform refactoring on iRemember - project from Programming Mobile Applications for Android Handheld Systems. Secondly I want to complete my very own little project, using knowledges from theoretical part.

This is my design (c)

P.S. My friend says, that is not a good time for such big changes. I say, that in our country every time is not good time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment